Copyright © 2019
June 7, 9, & 11
Log In Each Day: 10:45 a.m.
Start Each Day: 11:00 a.m.
End Each Day: 1:00 p.m.
Zoom Log In instructions should be received by noon on June 4.
Six hours of on-line interactive training
On-line Connecting with Executives Workbook (Immediate access)
PDF Connecting with Executives Workbook
Registration Per Participant
Register by May 31st - $245
Register after May 31st - $275
Call 757-301-9460 for discounts on multiple participants from same employer.
Bundle with Connected Communications May Program and receive a 20% discount off the full price had each program been purchased separately. Click here to learn more.
1. How to connect with executives in ways that allow you to contribute to their ability to think, decide, or act consistently with their roles and responsibilities. (Connect)
2. How to clearly articulate the purpose of your presentation from your perspective and from the perspectives of the executives. (Intention)
3. How to gain and retain the attention of an executive audience. (Attention)
4. How to respond to questions in ways that extend your message and further your intention. (Extension)
5. How to conclude in a way that compels executives to make the best use of that which you have shared, recommended, or asked? (Conclusion)
1. seeking to influence senior leaders.
2. called by senior leaders to:
a. Secure and provide trends & information.
b. Report project or goal progress.
c. Advocate for new ideas.
d. Recommend solutions for strategic level problems.
e. Present the anticipated consequences of possible.
Susan Craft SHRM-SCP, SPHR, GPHR
CODA Profile:Susan Craft - Certified Trainer