Copyright © 2019
May 17, 19 & 21
Log In Each Day: 10:45 a.m.
Start Each Day: 11:00 a.m.
End Each Day: 1:00 p.m.
Zoom Log In instructions should be received by noon on May 14.
Six hours of on-line interactive training
On-line Connected Communications Workbook (Immediate access)
PDF Connected Communications Workbook
On-line Six Steps to Connected Communications (Immediate access)
PDF Six Steps to Connected Communications
Registration Per Participant
Thru May 7th - $195
After May 7th- $225
Call 757-301-9460 for discounts on multiple participants from same employer.
Bundle with Connecting with Executives June Program and receive a 20% discount off the full price had each program been purchased separately. Click here to learn more.
1. Define the outcome(s) you are seeking.
2. Examine what is known.
3. Explore options by seeking to know more.
4. Enlist others by building trust and securing shared accountability.
5. Execute in ways that encourage others to also choose connected communications.
6. Intent for exchanges to be authentic, purposeful, and mutually influential.
1. Influence beliefs, decisions, or actions of others.
2. Resolve differences.
3. Solve problems.
4. Collaborate more effectively.
5. Strengthen their relationships, teams, and organizations.
Susan Craft, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, GPHR
CODA Profile: Susan Craft - Certified Trainer